Price includes all doilies!
What to do with DOILIES?
Doily’s purpose was to dress tables back in the past. They went under everything! And fortunately now, you can upcycle these doilies to your liking if you prefer not to use them on a table. Here are 8 ways to incorporate doilies into your home:
- Decoupage small lace doilies around a potted plant for a vintage look.
- Frame individual doilies in a vintage frame or shadowbox and display on the wall as a grouping.
- Cover a clear mason jar or other clear jar to be used as a luminary in the home.
- Hand-stitch a grouping of small doilies together to be used as one long table runner or to be used on a side table. You can add tassels or other adornments for a finished look.
- If you make greeting cards, cut some of the doilies and apply in your design.
- For those that enjoy sewing, vintage doilies pieces make great additions to aprons, flannel shirts and other clothing items.
- Stitch doilies together and place a pillow insert for a nice look. Or stitch some doilies on a current pillow.
- Make the doily into a little bowl (adding a glue stiffener of some sort) and place on your dresser for your jewelry.
DOILIES FOR SALE
1. A white cotton crocheted doily that measures 9″D. It is in great condition because of the lack of stains. It is a flower shape with the middle made with raised bumps to give the doily a textured look.
2. A white cotton scalloped rectangular shape that measures 10 3/4″ H x 16 1/2″ L. Eight flower circles are crocheted into the center. There are 2 little pink stains as depicted by the picture.
3. Another one is a yellow center and a swirled crochet middle with an open white border. It measures 13 1/2″D. It is in great condition with no stains. The white edges do look a bit faded.
4. A white cotton circular doily that measures 13″D. The center as a crocheted diamond flower. This is in great condition without any stains.
5. Our last table doily is the longest. It can pass as a table runner. It is a white linen with orange, blue, yellow-centered flowers on the ends and sides of the runner. The border is yellow. This runner measures 15″H x 38 1/2″ L. It is in great condition without any stains.
Want a pick-up in San Diego? I can remove the shipping cost which will lower the cost of this item. Email me prior to buying so I assist you with that!