Thank you so much for your interest in participating as a vendor at the Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market. We truly love bringing people together who are passionate about their work, have an eye for that perfect vintage piece and who want to share their beautiful finds with others! We want to create an environment for people to bring their handmade creations and sweet vintage finds to one location for all to see, enjoy and buy.
→ apply to be a junk in the trunk vendor
The Vintage Market is a juried event and participating vendors will be chosen based on product variety, originality, quality and display design. We will approve a limited number of any one type of vendors and products to reduce competition and provide the largest selection of merchandise to attendees. All items that are sold MUST be antique & vintage (think items 20 years or older), or re-purposed. We are currently accepting a very limited number of handmade vendors. There will be NO MASS PRODUCED or new goods allowed to be sold (unless handmade).
*New Market Times will be:*
Saturday May 2nd 2015- 8AM to 4PM
Sunday May 3rd 2015- 10AM to 4PM
Vendors can choose between two options to display their items:
Corner Booth space: 15‘ by 15’ space for $315
Booth space: 15′ by 15′ for $275
Each vendor will be responsible for supplying their own set-up, tear down and any items for displays, including tables. We will be at WestWorld in the North Hall (the newer building w/ air conditioning).
- The display and presentation of your items will play a large role in who will be considered for inclusion in our show. Therefore photos of your booths at other shows or antique malls (or a display made specifically for this application) are required for vendor application.
- Experience is not necessary. If you have not taken part in a sale or show before, we would still love to have you, but we will require photos of a booth setup representing your style and the items you would like to sell.
- All vendors are required by the city of Scottsdale to have a City of Scottsdale Sales Tax License in order to participate in Junk in the Trunk Vintage Markets. We need to follow the rules for those who could make life difficult for us. While, Junk in the Trunk Trio provides information regarding obtaining the appropriate licenses, it is up to individuals to ensure their own compliance. We do also recommend that you acquire a state of Arizona Sales Tax License.
- There will be NO Sharing Spaces!
- Due to the large amount of shopper traffic and the lack of room in smaller spaces, we have eliminated the table space for the upcoming market.
- Vendors will be limited to a maximum of 3 Booth Spaces for the May market.
- Vendors are required to participate both Saturday and Sunday!
- Vendors must also ensure that booths are restocked for Sunday to ensure shoppers have an equally wonderful experience. We will be marketing to shoppers that vendors will have new items available on Sunday. And all items for the second day will be carried in.