Thank you so much for your interest in participating as a vendor at the Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market. We truly love bringing people together who are passionate about their work, have an eye for that perfect vintage piece and who want to share their beautiful finds with others! We want to create an environment for people to bring their handmade creations and sweet vintage finds to one location for all to see, enjoy and buy.
The Vintage Market is a juried event and participating vendors will be chosen based on product variety, originality, quality and display design. We will approve a limited number of any one type of vendors and products to reduce competition and provide the largest selection of merchandise to attendees. All items that are sold MUST be antique & vintage (think items 20 years or older), or re-purposed. We are currently not accepting handmade vendors. There will be NO MASS PRODUCED or new goods allowed to be sold (unless handmade).
Vendors can choose between two options to display their items:
Table space: 7.5‘ by 15′ space for $90
Booth space: 15′ by 15′ for $175
Each vendor will be responsible for supplying their own set-up, tear down and any items for displays, including tables. We will be at WestWorld in the new building w/ air conditioning.
- The display and presentation of your items will play a large role in who will be considered for inclusion in our show. Therefore photos of your booths at other shows or antique malls (or a display made specifically for this application) are required for vendor application.
- Experience is not necessary. If you have not taken part in a sale or show before, we would still love to have you, but we will require photos of a booth setup representing your style and the items you would like to sell.
- All vendors are required by the city of Scottsdale to have a City of Scottsdale Sales Tax License in order to participate in Junk in the Trunk Vintage Markets. We need to follow the rules for those who could make life difficult for us. While, Junk in the Trunk Trio provides information regarding obtaining the appropriate licenses, it is up to individuals to ensure their own compliance. We do also recommend that you acquire a state of Arizona Sales Tax License.
- New for 2014, if any vendors desire to share a booth space, each vendor must separately go through the application process. Once approved each vendor must pay for a table space and indicate whom they are sharing with. Due to several issues with shared spaces and not all vendors applying to sell, this will be the required process to share a booth. For example if “vendor a” and “vendor b” would like to share a single booth space, each vendor must pay for a table space. Upon paying for a table space, please email email@example.com and indicate who you are sharing with. ALL vendors must fill out a separate application and be approved.
- Each vendor will also have the opportunity to have two names on the pass list. These tickets are intended to allow free admission for those that will be helping you load up at the end of the day or who are coming to relieve you not for giveaways or pals just attending the market. You are more than welcome to pre-purchase tickets ahead of time with us if you want to giveaway tickets. We want the attendees to be able to shop and see all your items with ease and not feel pressured.