Thank you so much for your interest in participating as a vendor at the Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market. We truly love bringing people together who are passionate about their work, have an eye for that perfect vintage piece and who want to share their beautiful finds with others! We want to create an environment for people to bring their handmade creations and sweet vintage finds to one location for all to see, enjoy and buy.
The Vintage Market is a juried event and participating vendors will be chosen based on product variety, originality, quality and display design. We will approve a limited number of any one type of vendors and products to reduce competition and provide the largest selection of merchandise to attendees. No mass-produced or new goods allowed (unless handmade).
Vendors can choose between three options to display their items:
Table space: 7.5‘ by 15′ space for $65
Booth space: 15′ by 15′ for $125
Each vendor will be responsible for supplying their own set-up, tear down and any items for displays, including tables. We will be at WestWorld in the tent.
- The display and presentation of your items will play a large role in who will be considered for inclusion in our show. Therefore photos of your booths at other shows or antique malls (or a display made specifically for this application) are required for vendor application.
- Experience is not necessary. If you have not taken part in a sale or show before, we would still love to have you, but we will require photos of a booth setup representing your style and the items you would like to sell.
- All vendors are required by WestWorld to have a sales tax license for the city of Scottsdale and we strongly recommend acquiring an Arizona sales tax license.
- Vendors may share a booth, but all vendors must fill out a separate application and be approved.
- You may bring assistants to help conduct business in your booth, but no more than 2 people are allowed to do so. We want the attendees to be able to shop and see all your items with ease and not feel pressured.
- Each vendor will be provided two complimentary tickets for each paid vendor booth space. These tickets are to be used for friends or family to be able to attend the event and for your those helping you load up at the end of the day or those relieving you to enter free of charge.